24.3.09

Spotted : it's in the bag!!






I'm usually not that much into handbags moreover designer ones [considering the prices are way over the top ;p]. However lately I've spotted a certain Chloe "sally" flap bag that's been circulating amongst the young and famous. I'm not gonna lie, this specific shoulder bag has definitely made quite an impression on me.



Honestly, there's really nothing luxurious or fancy about it. The design is simple and somewhat gives a certain vintage vibe. I totally adore!!


The only thing that I'm not fond of is probably the price which cost around 1,395 euros.

Question is: when will I be able to get my hands on this item???
Sadly not anytime soon I presume...ooohhh its days like these when I wish I was able to wiggle my nose and *poof* get what I want. dream on..dream on..




No comments: