8.3.13

ChinChillas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Believe it or not, this red hounds tooth sweater is about the same age as me. Formerly owned by my mom who had already stored it in boxes ready to be given away but thankfully I managed to come to the rescue and snatched it in a quick second. Truth is, I guess we're just not ready to part with it yet and I do think it still deserves to experience its second generation adventures. Might this be what they meant by being reborn...

 

5 comments:

Farah said...

i love the houndstooth print!! happy that you managed to be a savior to it, because it looks awesome <3

Sabrina M said...

nice style !! i love your fur jacket

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Looks so cozy and warm!

monica said...

fabulous fur hood

Merlyn Macella Widjaja said...

love your outfit!


"VOGUEMARCELINO"